At this stage of the pandemic, therapy is currently being offered via secure video-chat or by phone as well as in the office. Science teaches us that tele-therapy methods are just as effective as in-office techniques and will help prevent the spread of disease. Clients may be asked to wear a mask in office depending upon circumstances.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Couples Counseling* (infidelity, chronic conflict, "empty shell" marriages)*
- Group and Individual Therapy for Adults (anxiety, depression, trauma or adjustment)
- Family and Individual Counseling for Teens (behavior problems, substance abuse, depression, ADHD)
- Addiction & Recovery, also gambling, binge eating, codependency
- Trauma Recovery (using EMDR, Brainspotting, and Hypnosis) for childhood abuse, past domestic violence, car accidents
- Divorce Adjustment Counseling
- Executive or life coaching via phone or video-chat worldwide targeting issues of career or personal well-being.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment now, call 615-337-6975, or email [email protected]
*In couples therapy, the client is the couple rather than any one individual. Couples therapy is also not considered medically necessary .For these two reasons, couples therapy is a self-pay expense rather than something that health insurance can reimburse.