During the pandemic, all therapy is currently being offered via secure video-chat or by phone. Science teaches us that these methods are just as effective and will help prevent the spread of disease.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Couples Counseling (infidelity, chronic conflict, "empty shell" marriages)*
- Group and Individual Therapy for Adults (anxiety, depression, trauma or adjustment)
- Family and Individual Counseling for Teens (behavior problems, substance abuse, depression, ADHD)
- Addiction & Recovery (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor) also gambling, binge eating, codependency
- Trauma Recovery (using EMDR, Brainspotting, and Hypnosis) for childhood abuse, past domestic violence, car accidents
- Divorce Adjustment Counseling
- Executive or life coaching via phone or video-chat worldwide targeting issues of career or personal well-being.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment now, call 615-337-6975, or email email@example.com
*In couples therapy, the client is the couple rather than any one individual. Couples therapy is also not considered medically necessary .For these two reasons, couples therapy is a self-pay expense rather than something that health insurance can reimburse.